Moroccan Hezbollah in Germany

Ok, this has to be the weirdest news-item I have read in a very long time.

According to the MEMRI-blog, an Algerian parliamentarian revealed the existence of a Moroccan "Hizbullah Party" in Germany.
He revealed it to the London-based Al-Sharq Al-Awsat. I checked the site of the latter but couldn't find anything, but that's mainly because the site is only being updated once a day or so.

But it still seems strange that an Algerian parliamentarian reveals this, don't you think?
I hope to read the article sooner or later. I'll harass the Arab newsagent tomorrow (he always keeps old copies of the last few days somewhere in his shop), otherwise I'll just read it online when the site is finally updated.

1 Comment:

  1. xoussef said...
    The MP said that a Magharibi Shi'a "hizb", on the model of Hezbollah is under constitution (!?), and will be led by a moroccan living in germany.

    the article here in arabic

    all this hedra xawya...

Post a Comment