Guantanamo coming to Morocco

Guantanamo is coming to Morocco! Well at least a movie about Guantanomo, called Rendition, is being shot in Morocco (Marrakech)
Starring Reese Witherspoon, Meryl Streep and.........Jake Gyllenhaal!!

*teenage girl alert ON*


I need to book a ticket now! I need to see Jake Gyllenhaal in Morocco and have some "coffee" with him!
Ah when it comes to Jake Gyllenhaal I'm like a teenage-girl. I scream like hell and I faint.

The story is about someone torturing someone blablabla. And is being filmed in the El Badia Palace in Marrakech blabla.
But that all doesn't matter, what really matters is Jake Gyllenhaal being in Morocco as we speak!
OK, who lives in Marrakech? Stalk him, follow him to the swimming pool or something. Just take pictures!

*teenage girl alert OFF*

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I am more interested in Reese and not Jake.
    Are pics of here also OK? ;)

Post a Comment