Light-blogging again

Euh yeah, I've been very lazy in blogging and checking other blogs this couple of days.
This Monday I started my new job and I actually have to work hard! And I walk everyday 1 hour to and 1 hour from my job back home.(since I ran out of transportcard-money)

So it kind of figures that when I come home, I'm extremely tired. I hope I'll get used to this new routine as quick as possible so I can get back to my normal internet& blogging routine ;)
This weekend I won't be posting anyhow. My best friend is visiting me from Holland. So I'll probably be busy shopping with him and getting drunk.

But one little thing, I have beghrir and rghaiaf for lunch! There is a North African lunch-cafe just down the street from where I work.

See ya!

2 Comments:

  1. Tsedek said...
    "and checking other blogs this couple of days."

    OK dat staat je netjes dan :-)

    Anyway you're missing out on some real nice music *grmpf*

    Have fun!
    BO18 said...
    real nice music?

    Do tell, do tell!!!

Post a Comment