I try, really try to post everyday. But these days I'm just really not in the mood.
But I will force myself from now on. OK not really but I'll try!

As I mentioned in one of my earlier posts, I'm really homesick. So homesick, that I ate 2 jumbo-packs of Dutch chocolate-sprinkles in 1 day. Which made even more sad, because I'm addicted to Dutch chocolate-sprinkles and I can't buy them anywhere here in London.
But I still have my Dutch smoked sausages and dried herring!

Anyhow, I'm going on a holiday to Amsterdam somewhere around the 10th of May.
Its the semifinals and finals of the Eurovision Song Contest that weekend. And as a queer I can't miss out on that! Alcohol, finger food, bitchiness and horrible music. Thats what life is all about!

And concerning nice/horrible music. You have to download the Pipettes!
My "super-father" send me the album by post. According to him it's 60's girlpop pulp, and therefore typically me. I received it yesterday and I've been listening to it since.

Click for their Myspace



1 Comment:

  1. xoussef said...
    i'm not sure how long one can survive eating british food :D

Post a Comment