Vote Marrakesh!

Well, for the 2007 Weblog Awards/Bloggies that is.

My Marrakesh has been nominated in the category "Best African or Middle Eastern weblog". Along with Healing Iraq, Secret Dubai Diary, Botty Rhino and Raising Yousuf.



But you don't need to think which is the best one, we all know that My Marrakesh is just the best one in this category.

OK actually you should decide on your one. But as a common practice in the Middle East I'm trying to manipulate you or bribe you ( you know, reshoua, bakshish, zu'ama and stuff) I hope it works.

So vote or die! (after P. Puff Piepie Didi Dada in South Park)

2 Comments:

  1. Maryam in Marrakesh said...
    Thank you so much for your support for the annual weblog awards for My Marrakesh. I really appreciate it.

    Chances are slim of me winning:-( But you can see in my posting about it that I am wearing a huge hand of Fatima. So maybe she will bring me good luck:-)
    BO18 said...
    You're welcome! :)

    I hope the hand of Fatima works. I will try a gypsy spell.

Post a Comment